The Pumpkin Pecan Bread is the easiest breakfast you can make that will make your kids happy. They will definitely love this and will ask for more every week.
- 3 1/2 c Flour
- 3 c Sugar
- 1 1/2 t Salt
- 4 ea Eggs, beaten
- 2 c Canned pumpkin
- 2/3 c Water
- 2 t Baking soda
- 1 t Nutmeg
- 1 t Cinnamon
- 1 c Vegetable oil
- 1 c Chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1 c Raisins or chopped dates
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Sift together flour, sugar, salt, soda, and spices in a large bowl.
- Add beaten eggs, pumpkin, water, and oil; mix until well blended.
- Add nuts and raisins or dates. Pour into greased two 9-inch pans, three 8-inch pans, or four 7-inch pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees (F) for 10 minutes, then at 325 degrees (F) for one hour for 9-inch, 50 minutes for 8-inch, or 45 minutes for 7-inch pans.
If you have any doubts feel free to contact us here.