If you loved the Pumpkin Pecan Bread, then this is a variation of pumpkin bread made with zucchini and pineapple.
- 3 eggs, beaten fluffy
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups zucchini, peeled, grated and drained
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup nuts
- Mix eggs, sugar, oil and vanilla extract. Add zucchini.
- Sift dry ingredients into mixture.
- Stir in undrained pineapple and nuts.
- Pour into two greased and floured loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for one hour.