It is the different flavor bread, you won’t get fruity flavor when you make this bread. So make sure you are aware of what you will be cooking.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 tablespoons grated tangerine peel
- 1/2 cup pecans,
- chopped 1 egg,
- First of all beat egg and 1/2 cup fresh tangerine juice and 1/2 cup milk
- Add 1/4 cup butter, melt them and then add to the mixture
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and Grease an 8 x 6 x 3-inch loaf pan.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add all remaining ingredients at once.
- Stir until well blended. Pour into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 55 to 60 minutes.
- Let stand 10 minutes.
- Remove carefully from pan and let cool completely on a rack.
If you have any doubts regarding the recipe feel free to contact us here.