Gumdrop Bread is a unique kind of bread which can be made easier for the breakfast.
- 2 cups sifted flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 cup milk 1
- /2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup nutmeats
- 1/2 cup diced gumdrops
- Sift together flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt.
- Add vegetable oil or shortening.
- Mix the beaten egg and milk and add to dry ingredients.
- Mix smooth without beating. Dredge raisins, nutmeats, and gumdrops.
- Add to the first mixture. Pour into well-greased loaf pan.
- Let rise 20 minutes. Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.
If you have any doubts regarding the recipe you can contact us here.